The FY 2016/17 is the second year if implementation under the NDP II planning framework but also the first year for the implementation of the Programme Based Budgeting (PBB) by the GoU. Sub counties are also receiving direct funds transfers from the Central government, a reform that is believed to be able to increase efficiency in resources allocated to the LGs.
Leave a comment
- CSOs urge sectors to adhere to Gender and Equity Compacts
- CSBAG ED Julius Mukunda joins World Bank CSO Working Group
- Unjust land systems, weak dispute resolution mechanism driving inequality
- CSBAG ED elected on World Bank/IMF CSO Policy Forum Working Group
- Govt to create 150,000 jobs for youth
- Kasese chokes on access to maternity services, early pregnancies