The FY 2016/17 is the second year if implementation under the NDP II planning framework but also the first year for the implementation of the Programme Based Budgeting (PBB) by the GoU. Sub counties are also receiving direct funds transfers from the Central government, a reform that is believed to be able to increase efficiency in resources allocated to the LGs.
Leave a comment
- Ministry of Finance warns Accounting Officers against Shelving Public funds
- Renewing licenses will require proof of tax compliance – government
- 2021 Budget draft shoots from sh39.6 to sh41.9 trillion
- CSOs want Accounting Officers punished over budget mischarges
- CSOs want list of companies exempted from taxation published
- Experts blame URA shortfalls on lack of coordination