The FY 2016/17 is the second year if implementation under the NDP II planning framework but also the first year for the implementation of the Programme Based Budgeting (PBB) by the GoU. Sub counties are also receiving direct funds transfers from the Central government, a reform that is believed to be able to increase efficiency in resources allocated to the LGs.
Leave a comment
- Experts back Supreme Court ruling on MPs salary increment
- Auditor General Commissions Forensic Audit in BoU Currency Saga
- Budget Trends Magazine, August 2019
- Experts call for Prudent Public Resource Governance for NDPIII
- Court blocks verification of South Sudan traders
- C.S.Os want E.A.C member countries to use similar currency