Financing Mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Prevention in Uganda was produced by the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with support from the OXFAM Uganda. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG, not our development partners.
Leave a comment
- Increased Economic Growth Yields Revenue Surplus for URA
- Money, power tied to our presidency
- CSOs raise red flag overcompensation of traders who lost money in South Sudan
- Budget Trends Magazine, July 2019
- Understanding Government of Uganda sources of Revenue FY 2019/20
- Uganda will never seek debt relief, says Finance minister