Financing Mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Prevention in Uganda was produced by the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with support from the OXFAM Uganda. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG, not our development partners.
Leave a comment
- Program for the National Budget Month FY 2020/21
- Experts warn on Ugandas over reliance on global value chain
- Frequent supplementary budget requests are becoming a problem in Uganda- Finance Ministry PS Muhakanizi
- URA collects Ugx 970Bn taxes in April Amidst COVID-19 lock down
- Details of government plan to revive economy
- URA collects sh970b taxes in April amidst COVID lockdown