Yesterday 21st December 2016, Hon. Bahati the Minister of State Planning at Ministry of Finance laid before Parliament the National Budget Framework Paper (NBFP) for the financial year 2017/18. Although the budget figures are expected to shoot up from Shs 26 trillion to Shs 28trillion, there will be biting cuts to key social sectors.
Leave a comment
- Program for the National Budget Month FY 2020/21
- Experts warn on Ugandas over reliance on global value chain
- Frequent supplementary budget requests are becoming a problem in Uganda- Finance Ministry PS Muhakanizi
- URA collects Ugx 970Bn taxes in April Amidst COVID-19 lock down
- Details of government plan to revive economy
- URA collects sh970b taxes in April amidst COVID lockdown