This morning, Civil Society Organizations and the Ministry of Finance, Planning, and Economic Development held a joint press briefing on the Ministry’s quarterly releases which revealed that UShs 5,743bn (28.7% of the approved Budget) has been released for Quarter I expenditures of FY2019/20.
Leave a comment
- Experts back Supreme Court ruling on MPs salary increment
- Auditor General Commissions Forensic Audit in BoU Currency Saga
- Budget Trends Magazine, August 2019
- Experts call for Prudent Public Resource Governance for NDPIII
- Court blocks verification of South Sudan traders
- C.S.Os want E.A.C member countries to use similar currency