This morning, Civil Society Organizations and the Ministry of Finance, Planning, and Economic Development held a joint press briefing on the Ministry’s quarterly releases which revealed that UShs 5,743bn (28.7% of the approved Budget) has been released for Quarter I expenditures of FY2019/20.
Leave a comment
- Inadequate funding hampering fight against corruption- Civil Society
- Budget Trends Magazine, November 2019
- CSOs urge sectors to adhere to Gender and Equity Compacts
- CSBAG ED Julius Mukunda joins World Bank CSO Working Group
- Unjust land systems, weak dispute resolution mechanism driving inequality
- CSBAG ED elected on World Bank/IMF CSO Policy Forum Working Group