We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the need to optimize Ugandas Domestic Revenue Mobilization potential in order to curtail the rising debt burden.
You will also among others catch major statistics of Domestic Revenue Mobilization and highlights of key happenings in the economy during the month of February in our Economic Watch section.
Leave a comment
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020
- Experts call for revision of tax administration systems
- UNEB releases 2019 UCE results, failure rate reduces
- What you need to know about the National Budget Framework Paper FY 2020/21