We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will find a forecast of some of the key likely economic happenings in 2019. With this, we hope you can reflect on the various opportunities and challenges that the year presents.
Leave a comment
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020
- Experts call for revision of tax administration systems
- UNEB releases 2019 UCE results, failure rate reduces
- What you need to know about the National Budget Framework Paper FY 2020/21