We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will find a review of some of the key economic happenings in 2018. With this, you will be able to reflect on the various opportunities and challenges that the year presented.
You will also among others read about Ugandas progress towards attaining SDGs 8.1 and 10.4, which relate to inclusive growth and reducing inequality.
Leave a comment
- CSOs raise red flag overcompensation of traders who lost money in South Sudan
- Budget Trends Magazine, July 2019
- Understanding Government of Uganda sources of Revenue FY 2019/20
- Uganda will never seek debt relief, says Finance minister
- Public query finance ministry on budget implementation
- 2019, National Budget Month in Pictures