We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will find a review of some of the key economic happenings in 2018. With this, you will be able to reflect on the various opportunities and challenges that the year presented.
You will also among others read about Ugandas progress towards attaining SDGs 8.1 and 10.4, which relate to inclusive growth and reducing inequality.
Leave a comment
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020
- Experts call for revision of tax administration systems
- UNEB releases 2019 UCE results, failure rate reduces
- What you need to know about the National Budget Framework Paper FY 2020/21