The latest edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will read about the state of Uganda’s energy sector, the various opportunities and challenges that exist within the sector and what it all means for the country’s economic growth prospects.
You will also among others read about the implications of Uganda’s place at the recent World Bank ease of doing business report.
Leave a comment
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020
- Experts call for revision of tax administration systems
- UNEB releases 2019 UCE results, failure rate reduces
- What you need to know about the National Budget Framework Paper FY 2020/21