We are pleased to bring you the second edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the CSBAGs efforts towards improving public participation in the budgeting process. Among others, you can also read about the link between high levels of corruption and NGO crackdowns.
Leave a comment
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020
- Experts call for revision of tax administration systems
- UNEB releases 2019 UCE results, failure rate reduces
- What you need to know about the National Budget Framework Paper FY 2020/21