We are pleased to bring you the second edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the CSBAGs efforts towards improving public participation in the budgeting process. Among others, you can also read about the link between high levels of corruption and NGO crackdowns.
Leave a comment
- CSOs raise red flag overcompensation of traders who lost money in South Sudan
- Budget Trends Magazine, July 2019
- Understanding Government of Uganda sources of Revenue FY 2019/20
- Uganda will never seek debt relief, says Finance minister
- Public query finance ministry on budget implementation
- 2019, National Budget Month in Pictures