During the past Financial Years, commitments have been made to tarmac various roads across the country, but a number of them are yet to be constructed. We spoke to the Chairperson of the Infrastructure committee of Parliament about this issue.
Leave a comment
- Poor infrastructure, weak accountability hurting Local gov’t service delivery – CSOs
- Promote physical, capital investment to spur sustainable economic growth
- The CSOs response to the Statement that was made in the Parliament of Uganda by the Min. Of Internal Affairs on the murders of women in Uganda
- Activists want new Police unit to handle women murders
- The National Agriculture Finance Day 2017-Communique
- CSOs embark on Local government meetings to shape the FY 2018/19 National Budget