Civil Society Organisations under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group and the Uganda National NGO Forum, are gathered here today in accordance with Sec 13 (2) of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) 2015, which mandates us as budget stakeholders to participate in the development of the National budget.
Leave a comment
- Poor infrastructure, weak accountability hurting Local gov’t service delivery – CSOs
- Promote physical, capital investment to spur sustainable economic growth
- The CSOs response to the Statement that was made in the Parliament of Uganda by the Min. Of Internal Affairs on the murders of women in Uganda
- Activists want new Police unit to handle women murders
- The National Agriculture Finance Day 2017-Communique
- CSOs embark on Local government meetings to shape the FY 2018/19 National Budget