Richard Sewakiryanga, Executive Director, NGO Forum delivered the Civil Society statement on the National Budget Strategy FY2018/19 which among others emphasized aspects of inclusive growth and widening of Uganda’s revenue base in order to finance the budget strategy. This was during the National Budget Conference FY 2018/19 which is an annual event through which Government discussed key Budget strategies for the FY 2018/19.
Leave a comment
- Poor infrastructure, weak accountability hurting Local gov’t service delivery – CSOs
- Promote physical, capital investment to spur sustainable economic growth
- The CSOs response to the Statement that was made in the Parliament of Uganda by the Min. Of Internal Affairs on the murders of women in Uganda
- Activists want new Police unit to handle women murders
- The National Agriculture Finance Day 2017-Communique
- CSOs embark on Local government meetings to shape the FY 2018/19 National Budget