On Thursday 7th September, the Government unveiled the draft Budget strategy for FY2018/19 to members of the Civil society, Members of Parliament and the Local Government among other stakeholders. Relatedly, Civil Society Organisations and the Local Government also presented their respective positions regarding the national Budget Strategy.
Leave a comment
- Poor infrastructure, weak accountability hurting Local gov’t service delivery – CSOs
- Promote physical, capital investment to spur sustainable economic growth
- The CSOs response to the Statement that was made in the Parliament of Uganda by the Min. Of Internal Affairs on the murders of women in Uganda
- Activists want new Police unit to handle women murders
- The National Agriculture Finance Day 2017-Communique
- CSOs embark on Local government meetings to shape the FY 2018/19 National Budget