This week we focus on Uganda’s fast-rising population. With one of the fastest population growth rates in the world, some economists and experts are pointing to the negative effects that this trend is likely to have on the country’s economic growth, if effective development strategies are not devised in time.
Leave a comment
- Poor infrastructure, weak accountability hurting Local gov’t service delivery – CSOs
- Promote physical, capital investment to spur sustainable economic growth
- The CSOs response to the Statement that was made in the Parliament of Uganda by the Min. Of Internal Affairs on the murders of women in Uganda
- Activists want new Police unit to handle women murders
- The National Agriculture Finance Day 2017-Communique
- CSOs embark on Local government meetings to shape the FY 2018/19 National Budget