The issue of transparency, accountability and prudent revenue management in the oil and gas sector will take on greater importance as Uganda advances towards the commercialisation of its nascent oil sector.
We recently spoke with Parliament’s Chairperson of the Natural Resources committee following the laying of the foundation stone to flag off the construction of Uganda’s crude oil pipeline.
For details, please download the Newsletter here CSBAG BUDGET NEWS 280th Edition
Leave a comment
- Poor infrastructure, weak accountability hurting Local gov’t service delivery – CSOs
- Promote physical, capital investment to spur sustainable economic growth
- The CSOs response to the Statement that was made in the Parliament of Uganda by the Min. Of Internal Affairs on the murders of women in Uganda
- Activists want new Police unit to handle women murders
- The National Agriculture Finance Day 2017-Communique
- CSOs embark on Local government meetings to shape the FY 2018/19 National Budget