Public Financing For The Refugee Crisis In Uganda Study Report was produced by Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with Support from USAID,Uganda and UKAID Governance, Accountability, Participation and Performance (GAPP) Programme. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG and not for our development partners
Leave a comment
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency
- Mobile money tax is being reviewed by Govt, says Prime Minister Rugunda