We the CSOs under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group are gathered here today to raise concern on the Ministry of Healths recent decision to destroy over 1,200 tonnes of drugs countrywide.. Read more here..
Leave a comment
- GBV cases on the rise as corruption, low funding hinder justice for victims
- Calls made for more funding, shelters to support victims of GBV
- Budget Trends Magazine, September 2018
- Expert calls for revision of Local Service Tax to close Local govt revenue gaps
- Youth Budget Advocates develop road-maps to influence Local Gov’t service delivery
- Finance ministry reviewing training modalities for district officials