We the CSOs under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group are gathered here today to raise concern on the Ministry of Healths recent decision to destroy over 1,200 tonnes of drugs countrywide.. Read more here..
Leave a comment
- Poor infrastructure, inadequate funding hurting Ugandas trade, says Civil Society
- IMF calls for increased participation if countries are to secure fiscal transparency
- FY 2018/19 Budget Highlights: Agriculture ministry sets priorities for next financial year
- Discussion about the National Budget FY 2018/19 on Radio One FM
- CSOs can help you fight corruption govt told
- Increase budget for pest control and extension workers, CSOs ask Government