We the CSOs under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group are gathered here today to raise concern on the Ministry of Healths recent decision to destroy over 1,200 tonnes of drugs countrywide.. Read more here..
Leave a comment
- CSOs, MPs want special funding for prevention of gender based violence
- CSOs call for public participation in corruption fight to guarantee better services
- Boys Need Empowerment As Well MP Adoa
- CSOs suggest improvements for inclusive economic growth, inequality reduction
- Western Uganda at the front of income inequality gaps Report
- We must pause and rethink disaster management, says state Minister Ecweru