We the CSOs under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group are gathered here today to raise concern on the Ministry of Healths recent decision to destroy over 1,200 tonnes of drugs countrywide.. Read more here..
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20