We the CSOs under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group are gathered here today to raise concern on the Ministry of Healths recent decision to destroy over 1,200 tonnes of drugs countrywide.. Read more here..
Leave a comment
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020
- Experts call for revision of tax administration systems
- UNEB releases 2019 UCE results, failure rate reduces
- What you need to know about the National Budget Framework Paper FY 2020/21