CSOs under the tax Justice Alliance held a press conference about tax holidays in Uganda: A call to Action! End Harmful Tax Holidays in Uganda on Monday, 29th May 2017 at SEATINI offices. Download the statement here Press Statement on Tax Holidays in Uganda
Leave a comment
- Civil Society, Mobile Money dealers petition Parliament over new tax proposal
- Civil Society demands scrapping off mobile money tax
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing