SUSTAINABLE FINANCING FOR REFUGEES: Key Points to note is an issue brief from a detailed study report Public Financing for The Refugee Crisis in Uganda produced by Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with Support from USAID, Uganda and UKAID Governance, Accountability, Participation and Performance (GAPP) Programme. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG and not for our development partners.
Leave a comment
- Changes in levy on mobile money withdrawals to wait till law is gazetted – Minister
- Civil society organisation scoops consumers top choice awards
- CSBAG Scoops Prestigious Consumers Top Choice Award
- CSBAG Scoops Prestigious Award For Mobile Money Campaign
- Budget Trends Magazine October 2018
- Economists advise Government on investment areas for youth empowerment