SUSTAINABLE FINANCING FOR REFUGEES: Key Points to note is an issue brief from a detailed study report Public Financing for The Refugee Crisis in Uganda produced by Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with Support from USAID, Uganda and UKAID Governance, Accountability, Participation and Performance (GAPP) Programme. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG and not for our development partners.
Leave a comment
- Central Bank cautions on risks to projected rise in economic growth
- Budget Trends Magazine,February 2019
- Development activity allocations set to reduce 63.6bn next financial year
- What CSOs wish for the Agriculture Sector Budget in FY 2019/20
- Economist advises on floating UBD shares to boost domestic direct investment
- Civil Society Discussing District Budget Framework Paper FY 2019 – 20 on Voice of Kigezi, Kabale