Financing Mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Prevention in Uganda was produced by the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with support from the OXFAM Uganda. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG, not our development partners.
Leave a comment
- CSOs, MPs want special funding for prevention of gender based violence
- CSOs call for public participation in corruption fight to guarantee better services
- Boys Need Empowerment As Well MP Adoa
- CSOs suggest improvements for inclusive economic growth, inequality reduction
- Western Uganda at the front of income inequality gaps Report
- We must pause and rethink disaster management, says state Minister Ecweru