Financing Mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Prevention in Uganda was produced by the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with support from the OXFAM Uganda. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG, not our development partners.
Leave a comment
- Finance Minister Presents UGX 40.3 Trillion Budget
- Stop Domestic Borrowing-CSOs tell Government
- URA records Shs300b surplus
- Ministry of Finance, URA organise exhibition to sensitise citizens on national budgeting process
- Govt, Civil Society Commend Strides Made Towards Inclusive budgetary process
- CSOs Call for Salary Review Commission, Commend Govt for Budget Transparency