Financing Mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Prevention in Uganda was produced by the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with support from the OXFAM Uganda. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG, not our development partners.
Leave a comment
- GBV cases on the rise as corruption, low funding hinder justice for victims
- Calls made for more funding, shelters to support victims of GBV
- Budget Trends Magazine, September 2018
- Expert calls for revision of Local Service Tax to close Local govt revenue gaps
- Youth Budget Advocates develop road-maps to influence Local Gov’t service delivery
- Finance ministry reviewing training modalities for district officials