Financing Mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Prevention in Uganda was produced by the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) with support from the OXFAM Uganda. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG, not our development partners.
Leave a comment
- Official makes call for review of agriculture financing framework
- Central Bank cautions on risks to projected rise in economic growth
- Budget Trends Magazine,February 2019
- Development activity allocations set to reduce 63.6bn next financial year
- What CSOs wish for the Agriculture Sector Budget in FY 2019/20
- Economist advises on floating UBD shares to boost domestic direct investment