Citizens Alternative Budget FY 2017/18! Was produced by the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) and its members with support from Democratic Governance Facility Uganda, OXFAM Uganda, Trocaire Uganda, Wateraid Uganda, Diakonia Uganda. The contents of this publication are the responsibility of CSBAG and not our development partners
Leave a comment
- Is heavy investment in roads, power a solution to poverty?
- Heavy domestic arrears crowd 2018/19 budget
- Kasaija disowns new tax on Mobile Money
- Civil Society pins Government on 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Social Development, Trade and Tourism still among least funded in FY2018/19 Budget
- Cashless payment showing marked growth, says BoU