The Civil Society Movement has implored the government to consider increasing funding for inspection of sectors such as health and education for improved service delivery.
Leave a comment
- Dealing with the supplementary expenditure dilemma
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants