The Civil Society Movement has implored the government to consider increasing funding for inspection of sectors such as health and education for improved service delivery.
Leave a comment
- Heavy domestic arrears crowd 2018/19 budget
- Kasaija disowns new tax on Mobile Money
- Civil Society pins Government on 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Social Development, Trade and Tourism still among least funded in FY2018/19 Budget
- Cashless payment showing marked growth, says BoU
- Thank you message for the stead fast response to reports of salary increment for MPs