The First Lady and Minister of Education and Sports Janet Museveni, has tasked the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development, to ensure that government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) and local governments account for unappropriated funds, received in form of grants.
Leave a comment
- Government creates 200 town councils, 190 sub counties to extend services to citizens
- Revenue strategy for FY 2019/20 to focus on improving tax administration
- Better to prepare than respond to disasters
- Close loopholes in tax administration, Civil Society Organizations tell Government
- Reduce the number of ministers, state house workers and disband RDCS, CSOs advise Museveni
- Assessing Uganda’s financing mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Prevention