Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) have asked government to move fast towards fixing the gaps that are currently affecting efficient and effective service delivery across the country.
Leave a comment
- GBV cases on the rise as corruption, low funding hinder justice for victims
- Calls made for more funding, shelters to support victims of GBV
- Budget Trends Magazine, September 2018
- Expert calls for revision of Local Service Tax to close Local govt revenue gaps
- Youth Budget Advocates develop road-maps to influence Local Gov’t service delivery
- Finance ministry reviewing training modalities for district officials