Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) have asked government to move fast towards fixing the gaps that are currently affecting efficient and effective service delivery across the country.
Leave a comment
- Govt adopts new policy to invest in irrigation infrastructure VP Ssekandi
- Auditor General hits at gov’t over failure to act on its reports
- Army denies misuse of seedlings funds
- Auditor General pins NMS over resources for drugs, health supplies
- Auditor General, CSBAG to work together
- Hoima dirtiest town in Uganda