The Ministry of Finance planning and economic development, has ordered districts to stop diverting funds meant for social service delivery to clear presidential pledges in local governments.
Leave a comment
- Dealing with the supplementary expenditure dilemma
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants