Drug stock-outs in health facilities affect the quality of health services and cause conflicts between health workers and clients who suspect that their drugs are stolen..
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps