Read The Full Story
Drug stock-outs in health facilities affect the quality of health services and cause conflicts between health workers and clients who suspect that their drugs are stolen..
Leave a comment
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency