Starting 18th September 2017, Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies will be engaged in regional budget consultations for the Financial Year 2018/19. CSBAG and its members in each of these government workshops will share its Local government budget performance monitoring findings for FY 2017/18 as well as budget priorities for the financial year 2018/19. Below is the schedule for these meetings and the CSO members that will be presenting CSO issue papers.
Leave a comment
- Govt adopts new policy to invest in irrigation infrastructure VP Ssekandi
- Auditor General hits at gov’t over failure to act on its reports
- Army denies misuse of seedlings funds
- Auditor General pins NMS over resources for drugs, health supplies
- Auditor General, CSBAG to work together
- Hoima dirtiest town in Uganda