Starting 18th September 2017, Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies will be engaged in regional budget consultations for the Financial Year 2018/19. CSBAG and its members in each of these government workshops will share its Local government budget performance monitoring findings for FY 2017/18 as well as budget priorities for the financial year 2018/19. Below is the schedule for these meetings and the CSO members that will be presenting CSO issue papers.
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps