Starting 18th September 2017, Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies will be engaged in regional budget consultations for the Financial Year 2018/19. CSBAG and its members in each of these government workshops will share its Local government budget performance monitoring findings for FY 2017/18 as well as budget priorities for the financial year 2018/19. Below is the schedule for these meetings and the CSO members that will be presenting CSO issue papers.
Leave a comment
- CSOs point out inadequacies in agricultural sector plans for FY2018/19
- CSOs want FY2018/19 budget proposals aligned to development plans
- CSBAG BUDGET NEWS:2018 calls for re-evaluation of Government expenditure priorities
- Budget wont deliver middle income status, experts say
- CSOs call for new approaches to redeem middle-income aspirations
- Govt lost money to Prosecutors strike as service delivery stalled