Starting 18th September 2017, Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies will be engaged in regional budget consultations for the Financial Year 2018/19. CSBAG and its members in each of these government workshops will share its Local government budget performance monitoring findings for FY 2017/18 as well as budget priorities for the financial year 2018/19. Below is the schedule for these meetings and the CSO members that will be presenting CSO issue papers.
Leave a comment
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency