Civil Society Organisations under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group and the Uganda National NGO Forum, are gathered here today in accordance with Sec 13 (2) of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) 2015, which mandates us as budget stakeholders to participate in the development of the National budget.
Leave a comment
- Financial Year 2018/19 Budget revised to Shs31.87trillion due to omissions
- Budget Trends Magazine April 2018
- Civil Society ask Govt to cut appetite on luxury expenditure to improve service delivery
- Toro, Bunyoro join other regions to reject proposed tax on mobile money transaction
- Eastern region leaders, CSOs challenge proposed 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Karamoja leaders, CSOs reject proposal for 1% tax on mobile money transaction