Civil Society Organisations under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group and the Uganda National NGO Forum, are gathered here today in accordance with Sec 13 (2) of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) 2015, which mandates us as budget stakeholders to participate in the development of the National budget.
Leave a comment
- Govt wants Sh736b domestic loan to finance FY 2017/18 National Budget
- Budget Trends magazine
- Parliaments Education Committee boss calls for curriculum reforms
- Budget committee wants funds for extension workers, pest control increased
- Gov’t agencies lack coordination – experts
- Survey highlights mismatch between citizens needs and budget proposals