Civil Society Organisations under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group and the Uganda National NGO Forum, are gathered here today in accordance with Sec 13 (2) of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) 2015, which mandates us as budget stakeholders to participate in the development of the National budget.
Leave a comment
- Official makes call for review of agriculture financing framework
- Central Bank cautions on risks to projected rise in economic growth
- Budget Trends Magazine,February 2019
- Development activity allocations set to reduce 63.6bn next financial year
- What CSOs wish for the Agriculture Sector Budget in FY 2019/20
- Economist advises on floating UBD shares to boost domestic direct investment