Civil Society Organisations under the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group and the Uganda National NGO Forum, are gathered here today in accordance with Sec 13 (2) of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA) 2015, which mandates us as budget stakeholders to participate in the development of the National budget.
Leave a comment
- Civil Society challenge Government to maintain Village Health Teams
- CSOs propose new measures, ask Parliament to drop 0.5% tax on Mobile Money
- New Insights on the Impact of Tax on Mobile Money Value Transactions
- Budget trends Magazine, July 2018
- Civil Society to meet with Finance Committee this week over Excise Duty Amendment Bill
- Minister Kasaija to meet with Finance Committee this week over Mobile Money tax Bill