On Thursday 7th September, the Government unveiled the draft Budget strategy for FY2018/19 to members of the Civil society, Members of Parliament and the Local Government among other stakeholders. Relatedly, Civil Society Organisations and the Local Government also presented their respective positions regarding the national Budget Strategy.
Leave a comment
- Govt adopts new policy to invest in irrigation infrastructure VP Ssekandi
- Auditor General hits at gov’t over failure to act on its reports
- Army denies misuse of seedlings funds
- Auditor General pins NMS over resources for drugs, health supplies
- Auditor General, CSBAG to work together
- Hoima dirtiest town in Uganda