On Thursday 7th September, the Government unveiled the draft Budget strategy for FY2018/19 to members of the Civil society, Members of Parliament and the Local Government among other stakeholders. Relatedly, Civil Society Organisations and the Local Government also presented their respective positions regarding the national Budget Strategy.
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps