Richard Sewakiryanga, Executive Director, NGO Forum delivered the Civil Society statement on the National Budget Strategy FY2018/19 which among others emphasized aspects of inclusive growth and widening of Uganda’s revenue base in order to finance the budget strategy. This was during the National Budget Conference FY 2018/19 which is an annual event through which Government discussed key Budget strategies for the FY 2018/19.
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps