Richard Sewakiryanga, Executive Director, NGO Forum delivered the Civil Society statement on the National Budget Strategy FY2018/19 which among others emphasized aspects of inclusive growth and widening of Uganda’s revenue base in order to finance the budget strategy. This was during the National Budget Conference FY 2018/19 which is an annual event through which Government discussed key Budget strategies for the FY 2018/19.
Leave a comment
- CSOs point out inadequacies in agricultural sector plans for FY2018/19
- CSOs want FY2018/19 budget proposals aligned to development plans
- CSBAG BUDGET NEWS:2018 calls for re-evaluation of Government expenditure priorities
- Budget wont deliver middle income status, experts say
- CSOs call for new approaches to redeem middle-income aspirations
- Govt lost money to Prosecutors strike as service delivery stalled