Richard Sewakiryanga, Executive Director, NGO Forum delivered the Civil Society statement on the National Budget Strategy FY2018/19 which among others emphasized aspects of inclusive growth and widening of Uganda’s revenue base in order to finance the budget strategy. This was during the National Budget Conference FY 2018/19 which is an annual event through which Government discussed key Budget strategies for the FY 2018/19.
Leave a comment
- Auditor General, CSBAG to work together
- Civil Society asks for citizens involvement in the auditing process
- MPs challenge Shs736b domestic loan for FY2017/18 budget shortfalls
- CSOs Look for Answers as Govt Moves to Destroy Expired Medicines
- Civil Society to petition Parliament over management of drugs
- Budget Trends Magazine February 2018