During the past Financial Years, commitments have been made to tarmac various roads across the country, but a number of them are yet to be constructed. We spoke to the Chairperson of the Infrastructure committee of Parliament about this issue.
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps