This week we focus on Uganda’s fast-rising population. With one of the fastest population growth rates in the world, some economists and experts are pointing to the negative effects that this trend is likely to have on the country’s economic growth, if effective development strategies are not devised in time.
Leave a comment
- CSOs point out inadequacies in agricultural sector plans for FY2018/19
- CSOs want FY2018/19 budget proposals aligned to development plans
- CSBAG BUDGET NEWS:2018 calls for re-evaluation of Government expenditure priorities
- Budget wont deliver middle income status, experts say
- CSOs call for new approaches to redeem middle-income aspirations
- Govt lost money to Prosecutors strike as service delivery stalled