This week we focus on Uganda’s fast-rising population. With one of the fastest population growth rates in the world, some economists and experts are pointing to the negative effects that this trend is likely to have on the country’s economic growth, if effective development strategies are not devised in time.
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps