This week we focus on Uganda’s fast-rising population. With one of the fastest population growth rates in the world, some economists and experts are pointing to the negative effects that this trend is likely to have on the country’s economic growth, if effective development strategies are not devised in time.
Leave a comment
- Govt adopts new policy to invest in irrigation infrastructure VP Ssekandi
- Auditor General hits at gov’t over failure to act on its reports
- Army denies misuse of seedlings funds
- Auditor General pins NMS over resources for drugs, health supplies
- Auditor General, CSBAG to work together
- Hoima dirtiest town in Uganda