The issue of transparency, accountability and prudent revenue management in the oil and gas sector will take on greater importance as Uganda advances towards the commercialisation of its nascent oil sector.
We recently spoke with Parliament’s Chairperson of the Natural Resources committee following the laying of the foundation stone to flag off the construction of Uganda’s crude oil pipeline.For details, please download the Newsletter here http://csbag.org/csbag-weekly-news-update-natural-resources-chairperson-wants-oil-pipeline-to-deliver-value-for-money
Leave a comment
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency
- Mobile money tax is being reviewed by Govt, says Prime Minister Rugunda