The issue of transparency, accountability and prudent revenue management in the oil and gas sector will take on greater importance as Uganda advances towards the commercialisation of its nascent oil sector.
We recently spoke with Parliament’s Chairperson of the Natural Resources committee following the laying of the foundation stone to flag off the construction of Uganda’s crude oil pipeline.
For details, please download the Newsletter here CSBAG BUDGET NEWS 280th Edition
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps