The issue of transparency, accountability and prudent revenue management in the oil and gas sector will take on greater importance as Uganda advances towards the commercialisation of its nascent oil sector.
We recently spoke with Parliament’s Chairperson of the Natural Resources committee following the laying of the foundation stone to flag off the construction of Uganda’s crude oil pipeline.
For details, please download the Newsletter here CSBAG BUDGET NEWS 280th Edition
Leave a comment
- CSOs point out inadequacies in agricultural sector plans for FY2018/19
- CSOs want FY2018/19 budget proposals aligned to development plans
- CSBAG BUDGET NEWS:2018 calls for re-evaluation of Government expenditure priorities
- Budget wont deliver middle income status, experts say
- CSOs call for new approaches to redeem middle-income aspirations
- Govt lost money to Prosecutors strike as service delivery stalled