Mr Kasaijja said in the Budget government is aiming at ensuring efficient and effective provision of critical agricultural public goods, and services to increase production and productivity of agricultural commodities and enterprises; access to critical farm inputs and improve access to markets and value addition and strengthen the quality of agricultural commodities.
Leave a comment
- CSBAG BUDGET NEWS:2018 calls for re-evaluation of Government expenditure priorities
- CSOs call for new approaches to redeem middle-income aspirations
- Govt lost money to Prosecutors strike as service delivery stalled
- District leaders, Members of Parliament challenge poor service delivery
- CSOs call for new strategies to strengthen corruption fight
- Budget report for 2016/17 highlights hindrances to service delivery