Mr Kasaijja said in the Budget government is aiming at ensuring efficient and effective provision of critical agricultural public goods, and services to increase production and productivity of agricultural commodities and enterprises; access to critical farm inputs and improve access to markets and value addition and strengthen the quality of agricultural commodities.
Leave a comment
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020
- Experts call for revision of tax administration systems
- UNEB releases 2019 UCE results, failure rate reduces
- What you need to know about the National Budget Framework Paper FY 2020/21