Mr Kasaijja said in the Budget government is aiming at ensuring efficient and effective provision of critical agricultural public goods, and services to increase production and productivity of agricultural commodities and enterprises; access to critical farm inputs and improve access to markets and value addition and strengthen the quality of agricultural commodities.
Leave a comment
- Heavy domestic arrears crowd 2018/19 budget
- Kasaija disowns new tax on Mobile Money
- Civil Society pins Government on 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Social Development, Trade and Tourism still among least funded in FY2018/19 Budget
- Cashless payment showing marked growth, says BoU
- Thank you message for the stead fast response to reports of salary increment for MPs