Mr Kasaijja said in the Budget government is aiming at ensuring efficient and effective provision of critical agricultural public goods, and services to increase production and productivity of agricultural commodities and enterprises; access to critical farm inputs and improve access to markets and value addition and strengthen the quality of agricultural commodities.
Leave a comment
- Govt adopts new policy to invest in irrigation infrastructure VP Ssekandi
- Auditor General hits at gov’t over failure to act on its reports
- Army denies misuse of seedlings funds
- Auditor General pins NMS over resources for drugs, health supplies
- Auditor General, CSBAG to work together
- Hoima dirtiest town in Uganda