Mr Kasaijja said in the Budget government is aiming at ensuring efficient and effective provision of critical agricultural public goods, and services to increase production and productivity of agricultural commodities and enterprises; access to critical farm inputs and improve access to markets and value addition and strengthen the quality of agricultural commodities.
Leave a comment
- CSOs raise red flag overcompensation of traders who lost money in South Sudan
- Budget Trends Magazine, July 2019
- Understanding Government of Uganda sources of Revenue FY 2019/20
- Uganda will never seek debt relief, says Finance minister
- Public query finance ministry on budget implementation
- 2019, National Budget Month in Pictures