Mr Kasaijja said in the Budget government is aiming at ensuring efficient and effective provision of critical agricultural public goods, and services to increase production and productivity of agricultural commodities and enterprises; access to critical farm inputs and improve access to markets and value addition and strengthen the quality of agricultural commodities.
Leave a comment
- Govt stuck with 300 newly created sub-counties, says Minister
- Govt raises deposit insurance cover to sh10m
- Mutebile decries low private sector credit uptake
- Proposed law may allow Govt to directly borrow from NSSF
- Kigezi ranks high in gender equity compliance
- CSOs call for review of Universal Primary Education