As you are aware today is the deadline for passing the Budget for the FY2017/18 as per the Public Finance Management Act,2015, Parliament is under pressure to beat the deadline. This afternoon, Parliament is expected to pass the Sh28 trillion budget, for the financial year 2017/18 after intense scrutiny of ministerial policy statements, for different Ministries, Departments, and Agencies (MDAs). For more details on this, download the news update here News update- Parliament under pressure to beat budget deadline May 31 2017
Leave a comment
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency
- Mobile money tax is being reviewed by Govt, says Prime Minister Rugunda