CSBAG shares with you updates from Parliament, where the House has passed the Sh 29 Trillion Budget. With this move, Parliament has adhered to the PFMA, 2015, which requires the National Budget to be approved by 31st May. Download the attached news brief for details Parliament passes Sh29trillion budget for 2017-18 financial year
Leave a comment
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency
- Mobile money tax is being reviewed by Govt, says Prime Minister Rugunda