Making the FY 2017/18 budget work for the poor and the marginalized. This is an assessment of Government compliance to the Certificate of Gender and Equity in FY 2017/18 Budget. Download here Making FY2017-18 budget work for the poor and the marginalized.
Leave a comment
- CSOs, MPs want special funding for prevention of gender based violence
- CSOs call for public participation in corruption fight to guarantee better services
- Boys Need Empowerment As Well MP Adoa
- CSOs suggest improvements for inclusive economic growth, inequality reduction
- Western Uganda at the front of income inequality gaps Report
- We must pause and rethink disaster management, says state Minister Ecweru