Making the FY 2017/18 budget work for the poor and the marginalized. This is an assessment of Government compliance to the Certificate of Gender and Equity in FY 2017/18 Budget. Download here Making FY2017-18 budget work for the poor and the marginalized.
Leave a comment
- Government creates 200 town councils, 190 sub counties to extend services to citizens
- Revenue strategy for FY 2019/20 to focus on improving tax administration
- Better to prepare than respond to disasters
- Close loopholes in tax administration, Civil Society Organizations tell Government
- Reduce the number of ministers, state house workers and disband RDCS, CSOs advise Museveni
- Assessing Uganda’s financing mechanisms for Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation and Prevention