The Uganda government will spend more on special meals and drinks in the financial year 2017/18, an expenditure that is higher than the budget for ICT, Tourism, Trade and Industry.According to the 2017/18 Budget estimates before Parliament, government is going to spend Shs139b on special drinks and meals, up from Shs99.4b in the current financial year. This is a rise of Shs40b.
Leave a comment
- Finance ministry unveils Budget guide, releases expenditure updates
- Connecting poor resource allocation to health and justice
- Youth leaders ask Govt to rethink employment strategies
- District leaders, CSOs want more funds to strengthen service delivery inspections
- First Lady asks MDAs, local governments to account for grants
- Civil Society Organisations call for urgency towards fixing service delivery gaps