Yesterday 21st December 2016, Hon. Bahati the Minister of State Planning at Ministry of Finance laid before Parliament the National Budget Framework Paper (NBFP) for the financial year 2017/18. Although the budget figures are expected to shoot up from Shs 26 trillion to Shs 28trillion, there will be biting cuts to key social sectors.
Leave a comment
- CSOs raise red flag overcompensation of traders who lost money in South Sudan
- Budget Trends Magazine, July 2019
- Understanding Government of Uganda sources of Revenue FY 2019/20
- Uganda will never seek debt relief, says Finance minister
- Public query finance ministry on budget implementation
- 2019, National Budget Month in Pictures