Yesterday 21st December 2016, Hon. Bahati the Minister of State Planning at Ministry of Finance laid before Parliament the National Budget Framework Paper (NBFP) for the financial year 2017/18. Although the budget figures are expected to shoot up from Shs 26 trillion to Shs 28trillion, there will be biting cuts to key social sectors.
Leave a comment
- Civil Society group wants clear spending of Petroleum Fund cash
- Budget Trends Magazine, October 20193
- Trade Non-Tariff Barriers hampering EAC integration
- Civil Servants in Uganda Raise Questions Over Parliaments Ability to Set Own Salaries, Benefits
- Kadaga pledges a law on Gender and Equity Budgeting