CSOs held a question and answer session with the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development on key health sector public financing concerns. At this meeting, CSOs presented different concerns which ranged from the National Health Insurance Scheme; reproductive health financing; Primary Health Care financing; among others for better understanding of the health sector financing.
Leave a comment
- CSOs want list of companies exempted from taxation published
- Experts blame URA shortfalls on lack of coordination
- URA shortfalls are a result of harmful incentives CSBAG
- Civil Societies want tax reforms
- CSOs warn Govt agencies on poor coordination as sh400b in taxes is lost
- Budget Trends Magazine, January 2020