CSOs held a question and answer session with the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development on key health sector public financing concerns. At this meeting, CSOs presented different concerns which ranged from the National Health Insurance Scheme; reproductive health financing; Primary Health Care financing; among others for better understanding of the health sector financing.
Leave a comment
- CSOs raise red flag overcompensation of traders who lost money in South Sudan
- Budget Trends Magazine, July 2019
- Understanding Government of Uganda sources of Revenue FY 2019/20
- Uganda will never seek debt relief, says Finance minister
- Public query finance ministry on budget implementation
- 2019, National Budget Month in Pictures