“…Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group’s (CSBAG) work at the local and national level has saved Uganda billions of shillings. I cannot quantify their work in monetary terms. Their vigilance has helped us eliminate so many ghost names from Government’s pay roll. They are a useful partner to Government”.The Director Budget at MoFPED, Mr Kenneth Mugambe.
Download a full Magazine here SCREAMING OUR SUCCESS! THREE YEARS OF THE GENDER AND LOCAL ACCOUNTABILITY PROJECT
Leave a comment
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency