“…Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group’s (CSBAG) work at the local and national level has saved Uganda billions of shillings. I cannot quantify their work in monetary terms. Their vigilance has helped us eliminate so many ghost names from Government’s pay roll. They are a useful partner to Government”.The Director Budget at MoFPED, Mr Kenneth Mugambe.
Download a full Magazine here SCREAMING OUR SUCCESS! THREE YEARS OF THE GENDER AND LOCAL ACCOUNTABILITY PROJECT
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20