In 2015, the head teacher, Mr.Omoro Charles of Lapirin primary school connived with chairperson school management committee to withdraw UGX 1,850,000 from the school account without the approved budget from the Finance Executive committee of the school. Read more…HEAD TEACHER ARRESTED OVER FUND MISMANAGEMENT
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20