According to the Mid Wife of the health Centre III, Ms. Atuhirira Doreen, before Gonzibwa was recruited as a night watchman, staff would fear to wake up at night to attend to the patients. “The health centre is in the middle of a trading centre, our fence is not so strong, and any wrong person can jump in and do whatever he/she wants” narrated the In charge.
Download a full story here>>> POSTING A DAY GUARD AT BWIKALA HEALTH CENTRE III IN KIBAALE DISTRICT BOOSTS SERVICE DELIVERY
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20