According to the Mid Wife of the health Centre III, Ms. Atuhirira Doreen, before Gonzibwa was recruited as a night watchman, staff would fear to wake up at night to attend to the patients. “The health centre is in the middle of a trading centre, our fence is not so strong, and any wrong person can jump in and do whatever he/she wants” narrated the In charge.
Download a full story here>>> POSTING A DAY GUARD AT BWIKALA HEALTH CENTRE III IN KIBAALE DISTRICT BOOSTS SERVICE DELIVERY
Leave a comment
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency