Civil Society Organizations working on agriculture and food related issues in Uganda under the stewardship of Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group and the Food Rights Alliance havecritically analyzed the National Budget Framework Paper for the Financial Year 2019/20 and Read More here
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20