We as Civil Society Organisations (CSOs ) appreciate the Government of Uganda through the respective organs such as Parliament of Uganda, Ministry of Finance Planning and Economic Development (MoFPED), different MDAs, for according ample space for CSOs to actively engage in the budget process.
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20