Read The Full Story
The government is once again on the spot over Uganda’s public debt question. Several policy experts and public debts analysts this newspaper spoke to say the government must watch its steps because it is now treading on a slippery ground.
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20