Parliaments Agriculture Committee is planning a meeting with President Yoweri Museveni to deliberate and forge a way forward on a range of critical issues, which they say are holding back the fortunes of the sector and hindering the country’s economic growth. Read More here
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20