We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will find a forecast of some of the key likely economic happenings in 2019. With this, we hope you can reflect on the various opportunities and challenges that the year presents.
Leave a comment
- Leaders ask Ugandans to play active role in improving water, sanitation services
- Civil Society challenge health sector financing priorities, service delivery
- Budget Trends Magazine, March 2019
- Anchoring Gender and Equity In Ugandas Public Finance Management Law
- Effecting Minimum Wage will help reduce poverty levels, says Workers MP
- Plan to recruit additional 22,000 teachers in FY 2019/20 applauded by CSOs