We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will find a forecast of some of the key likely economic happenings in 2019. With this, we hope you can reflect on the various opportunities and challenges that the year presents.
Leave a comment
- CSOs highlight low attention to Special Needs Education, poor schools inspection
- Reconsider Health Sector Budget reduction, Civil Society tells government
- Civil Society advise government to invest in private sector competitiveness
- Ugandas poor to pay heavy toll as govt sets eyes on rising public debt
- Economist urges restraint about Ugandas economic growth prospects
- Gov’t agencies, authorities merger a hoax – civil society