We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will find a review of some of the key economic happenings in 2018. With this, you will be able to reflect on the various opportunities and challenges that the year presented.
You will also among others read about Ugandas progress towards attaining SDGs 8.1 and 10.4, which relate to inclusive growth and reducing inequality.
Leave a comment
- Central Bank cautions on risks to projected rise in economic growth
- Budget Trends Magazine,February 2019
- Development activity allocations set to reduce 63.6bn next financial year
- What CSOs wish for the Agriculture Sector Budget in FY 2019/20
- Economist advises on floating UBD shares to boost domestic direct investment
- Civil Society Discussing District Budget Framework Paper FY 2019 – 20 on Voice of Kigezi, Kabale