We are pleased to bring you the latest edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will find a review of some of the key economic happenings in 2018. With this, you will be able to reflect on the various opportunities and challenges that the year presented.
You will also among others read about Ugandas progress towards attaining SDGs 8.1 and 10.4, which relate to inclusive growth and reducing inequality.
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20